The meaning of the Shaka can be traced back to countless origin stories, but one thing is certain- the Shaka embodies enduring positivity. It defines thinking and exuding good feelings unto others, it is renowned for uniting people from all walks of life under one powerful feeling. Despite its surfer influence, the shaka is alive and well within the mountain culture too, manifesting the full, authentic spirit of the people that populate the places that are home to the magnificent power of the mountains.
• PRE ORDER. Ships late March.
- 90% Preshrunk cotton, 10% Polyester
- Ring spun 9.4 oz. Taped shoulder to shoulder
- Cover seamed neck line
- Double needle topstitch in collar, cuffs & hem
- Engineered for best shrinkage control
- The best low twist soft touch fabric
• MALE MODEL: 5'8, Wears: Medium
• FEMALE MODEL: 5'6, Wears: Small